Careers | Botswana
We are hiring!
Mack Air currently operates the newest fleet of ANY airline on the African continent, with an average aircraft age of fewer than five years and is also the largest operator of Cessna Grand Caravan EX aircraft on the continent. Mack Air is one of the two scheduled airlines in Botswana.
As a result of new and exciting DOMESTIC and REGIONAL (Single AND Multi-Engine) expansion opportunities in the scheduled, charter and contract divisions, we are now RECRUITING 6 CAPTAINS AND A CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER.
Botswana is our home, and this regional and domestic expansion will be launched exclusively off our Botswana platform of operations. We are confident that this expansion will not only further stimulate significant ancillary growth within Botswana but likewise the region – we believe it is important that this is driven off a Botswana base by Mack Air for Botswana.
Chief Finance Officer
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Chief Financial Officer position is accountable for the finance and administration functions of the company, to include the development of a financial strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Accounting and financial competence
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Financial Foresight
- ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent qualification) and
- Must be a BICA member in good standing
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare the company’s annual budget and monthly financial results and forecasts.
- Manage the company’s cash flows.
- Manage the accounting, tax, and treasury and administration functions
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced (for instance, but not limited to auditors, tax authorities and relevant consulting jobs)
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Lead external audit process
- Preparation of the annual financial statements
- Assist in any other ad-hoc projects which arise from time to time in an enthusiastic and productive manner
6 x Captains on our Cessna Grand Caravan 208 EX Fleet
- Valid Commercial Pilot’s License
- 800 hours total time
- Multi-Engine experience is an advantage
- A valid passport and willing to both travel and base within Botswana and regionally
- Instrument Flight Rating is an advantage
- Instructor’s Rating an advantage
Chief Finance Officer – Apply now
Send your application to email@example.com or fill in the form below and attach your CV.
Captains – Apply now
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, call +267 6860675 or fill in the form below and attach your CV.