Summer and the Secret Season is upon us. In Botswana and Namibia, the rains have finally arrived as a welcome relief to the heat and we, along with all the wildlife in both countries, are hoping that it is an exceptional rainy season for all of us. So … along with the arrival of the rains – we have some exciting news!!
Maun and Windhoek … linking two of Africa’s finest safari destinations with the “Desert Express”
In April 2020 we are proud to announce that Mack Air will be launching our first scheduled flight and linking Maun and Windhoek (Hosea Kutako International Airport) regularly during the week; with one of our fully air-conditioned new Cessna Grand Caravan EX aircraft.
The “Desert Express” scheduled flight has been initiated as a result of significant demand from a number of our key clients; who intend to seamlessly link safaris between Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe in 2020 and we fully support their initiative and thank them for their support.
These flights are however subject to additional special Terms and Conditions listed as follows:
- Minimum Cancellation Policy of at least 14 days prior to travel
- Inaugural flight will be on Wednesday the 1 st of April 2020
- Flight Dates are as follows from Maun (MUB)
- Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Departing MUB at 13:30 arriving WDH at 15:50
- Flight Dates are as follows from Windhoek (WDH)
- Monday, Thursday & Saturday
- Departing WDH at 10:00 arriving MUB at 12:20
- Bookings will open on the 1st of December 2019
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details Wishing you a safe journey and as always thank you for all your support. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you onboard soon.