Careers | Zimbabwe
We are hiring!
Mack Air is expanding its offering to Zimbabwe with modern aircraft suitable for the diverse terrain and majority of unpaved runways.
As a result of new and exciting DOMESTIC and REGIONAL (Single AND Multi- Engine) expansion opportunities in the scheduled, charter and the contract divisions we are now RECRUITING FLIGHT CREW and FLIGHT OPERATIONS STAFF. Together with South West Aviation, we are creating additional flight services linking Botswana, Zimbabwe and neighbouring countries and we are therefore looking for driven, experienced flight crew and flight operations staff to join our team.
This employment opportunity is open to pilots who meet the qualifying criteria.
12 x Junior Captains on our Cessna Grand Caravan 208 EX Fleet
- Valid Commercial Pilot’s License
- 750 hours minimum requirement
- No fleet type rating required
- Rating will be completed by the company at a CAAZ-accredited facility
- Valid passport and willing to both travel
and base within Zimbabwe and regionally
- Multi-Engine Rating an advantage
- Instrument Flight Rating an advantage
- Instructor’s Rating an advantage
- Ratings on either the C208, King Air 200, C210 & C206 an advantage
Flight Operations Staff
- Safety and Quality Manager
- Operations Officer
- Dispatch Officer
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the aviation industry in a similar role
- Qualifications and experience to meet CAAZ requirements
- Current or previously held pilots license an advantage
Send your application to email@example.com or fill in the form below and attach your CV.